OUR RETURNS POLICY
Welcome to the ‘vermillionfx.com’ website (the ‘website’). This website is owned and operated by Vermillion FX Ltd (‘Vermillion FX’, ‘VFX’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’). Registered office: 22-24 Fairoak Road, Cardiff, CF24 4PY, Registered number: 10427691 (England and Wales), VAT number: 252990386
. If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments on or about our website, please email our customer services team at hello@@vermillionfx.com.
Ownership of Rights
Accuracy of Content
Legally Binding Contract
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Vermillion FX. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, delete, distribute or post anything on this website for any purpose.
We have taken great care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that the details, descriptions and prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing. However, we will only accept orders if there are no material errors in the description of the merchandise or its price as advertised on this website. All prices are displayed including VAT and exclusive of delivery charges. The total cost of your order is the price of the merchandise ordered plus VAT at the current rate and delivery charges as set out in the delivery options section of this website.
In line with our pricing policy, all prices include UK VAT at the current 2017 rate of 20% (where applicable).
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
The packaging may vary from that shown. The weights and dimensions are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colour of the products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your personal computer equipment, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the merchandise on delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Vermillion FX disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from this website. Links appearing on this website are for your convenience only and are not an endorsement by us of the content, products, services or suppliers connected therewith. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website, in any off-website or in any linked websites.
LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT
Please remember that when we accept your submitted order for merchandise on this website, there will be a legally binding contract.
Vermillion FX is committed to providing quality service to our customers and we hope that you’re pleased with any purchase you’ve made or service you’ve received from us, and that you’ll never have reason to complain, but if there is something you’re unsatisfied with, we’d like you to tell the relevant VFX team about it. All feedback is taken seriously, as it presents us with an opportunity to put things right and improve our standards.
Please call us on the Customer Services number 02922 362094 or email email@example.com.
If your complaint relates to an item purchased in one of our stockists’ stores or an experience there, please call the relevant store directly and ask to speak to the manager who will happily assist you and attempt to resolve the issue. If you call us, we’ll attempt to resolve your complaint while you’re on the phone. If this isn’t possible, we will agree a course of action with you and a timeline. If you email us, we aim to acknowledge, investigate and resolve all complaints within two working days of receipt. If you write to us we will endeavour to respond to all letters within 14 working days of receipt.
For all purchase related complaints please be sure to provide full details including receipt information or order reference number, your full name and address, contact details in order for us to assist you as quickly as possible.
We use the latest strong encryption technology to ensure that all transactional information is protected to the highest standard. Transactional information includes any credit or debit card details, your personal contact information, together with any other names and addresses you provide when you place an order for delivery to another address, and your purchasing history. When you give us information, it may be used for:
- Administration Of Our Site:
- The information you give us is necessary to enable us to fulfil your order, make sure it is delivered correctly and to maintain your account.
- Customer Service:
- We ask for your contact details, such as your email address and telephone number, to enable us to answer any questions you have about using our website and to notify you about the status of your order.
- Direct Marketing:
- We want to keep you up to date on our latest products, promotional offers and events. If you have agreed when you registered, we can inform you about these and other services and events we offer by email, post or telephone.
- You will not be sent any unsolicited material unless you indicate that you want to receive details about products, offers and events etc. when you register. We do not provide your personal details to other companies or individuals for their marketing purposes unless you have indicated when you registered that you wish to receive information about other companies products, offers and services. From time to time we retain the services of other carefully selected and monitored companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the successful operation and continuous improvement of this website. Examples of these functions would include the processing of data to process your order and maintain your account including the authorisation and validation of credit or debit card transactions, the provision of delivery services, the analysis of data, etc. These companies or individuals may be provided with access to your personal details in order to fulfil their function but may not use such information for any other purpose.
- Site Analytics Cookies – We use analytic cookies on our site to better understand how our customers are using our site so we can continually improve and optimise.
- Data Protection:
- Vermillion FX complies with and is registered under the Data Protection Act. You may see the personal data that we hold on you by sending a £10 fee and a written request to:
Vermillion FX Ltd
22-24 Fairoak Road
LEAVING A REVIEW
DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER
Vermillion FX makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won’t cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Vermillion FX will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Vermillion FX makes no representations or warranties in connection with this website, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such warranties are not legally excludable. To the fullest extent permissible Vermillion FX will not be liable for interruption of business; loss or damages of any kind incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of the website or off-website links; access delays or access interruptions to the website; computer viruses, system failure or any malfunction which may occur in connection with your use of our website; any inaccuracies or omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statements in the content; or, any events beyond Vermillion FX ‘s reasonable control. Furthermore, to the fullest extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages of any kind related to your use of the website and in no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed one hundred pounds sterling.
EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms & conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Vermillion FX or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by English law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions are deemed to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.